Procurement Manager (IGE Power)
The Procurement Manager is responsible of sourcing, assessing and procuring the equipment, materials and services necessary for all the EPC projects as well as electrical equipment supply. The Procurement Manager is also in charge of maintaining relationship with vendors and suppliers.
Role and Responsibilities
The key responsibilities are to
• Manage and support Tender Management team.
• Review commercial tender requirement in detail with the responsible BD & Sales and engineering to determine response strategy, which includes scope of delivery, pricing and delivery timelines.
• Timely preparation of Tender Procurement Plan.
• Collaborate with engineering and sales team to complete bid proposals.
• Ensure all quotations, technical & commercial clarification record, comparison sheet and offer summary are receive or prepare on time.
• Conduct root cause analysis for all loss tender and come up with a winning strategy for the next tender.
• Provide support to Contracts & Strategic Sourcing team to establish procurement strategy for all materials to achieve cost competitiveness.
• Conduct and execute strategic meetings with key supplier.
• Keep management and marketing informed any related risk, opportunities, including market trends and competitor’s strength and weaknesses.
• Build long-term strategic relationships and partnerships with supplier to grow business and to increase market share.
• Support Contracts & Strategic Sourcing team during contract negotiation.
• Coordinate with Contracts & Strategic Sourcing team for updating the supplier list.
• Ensure all task are accordance to ISO 9001:2015 procurement process and procedure.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
• Minimum Degree in Electrical Engineering (Electrical Power or Electronics Communication) or equivalent Degree with relevant experiences in the procurement field
• Diploma in procurement or supply chain management
• At least 4 to 7 years relevant experience in procurement for EPC companies handling M&E fabricators, subcontractors, vendors of rotary and static equipment, bulk material piping valves, control systems, electrical Transmission and Distribution Product, etc.
• In depth working knowledge on international practices for purchasing contracts and shipment protocol
• International EPC contractor background advantageous
• Excellent background and experience in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.