To serve as a guide line of IGE group staff for applying Internal transfer by enhancing talent movements within the organization for achieving target, goals, long-term organisational sustainability and growth.
The scope covers for all permanent employees in any business unit of IGE Group of Companies.
- Transfer: A transfer is defined as changing positions for a lateral move which is a move to a position with the same or similar job title in the same pay grade, department change, job change and transfer to different department. A change in job title, reporting structure, change in responsibilities, or any other modification to a current position, is not considered a transfer. Promotion transfer is not entitled in this position.
- Permanent Employee (PE) is an employee who has successfully completed the probationary period and is appointed as PE under the regular employment in a Strategic Business Unit (SBU) or Corporate Business Unit (CBU) of IGE Group of Companies.
- The policy allows the transfer within the same SBU for all PE.
- Internal Transfer application by employees is only allowed for Senior Manager and below positions.
The employee who meets the following criteria is allowed to apply for transfer process:
- Must have at least one (1) Year Service as permanent employee in current department.
- Technical Competency must be matched with minimum requirement of new position.
- Performance Appraisal System (PAS)’s Result must be at least “Meet Expectation”.
- Must not have any active written warning record
- When the employee applies for transfer, he or she must receive permission from Head of Department (HOD).
- The applicant will be interviewed by receiving department according to Recruitment and Selection Policy (HR-PP-R&S-001).
- The receiving department has right to reject if the candidate does not meet their requirement.
- If the applicant is successful for all process, their service year will be carried forward to the new position.
- Level of Job and Salary can be adjusted and negotiated based on the practices of receiving department during personal interview.
- If the employee is not successful in interview process, the current department must allow him/her to continue working in his/her current position with No Prejudice.
- The effective date of transfer can be decided by releasing HOD according to operation needs within official notice period of the employee (1 month notice Manager and Below, 2 months’ notice = DGM and Above) which is effective from the date of giving official offer letter to the employee.
- The employee and releasing HOD is responsible for completing required handover process before official joining to another department.
- According to Recruitment and Selection Policy (HR-PP-R&S-001), Human Resources Department (HRD) will inform the internal vacancy announcement within the organisation.
- If employee is interested in an opened-vacancy, he or she has to contact related HRD for additional information related with vacant position and check the eligibility.
- If the employee is eligible to apply transfer, he or she must get permission from current HOD.
- After receiving permission from current HOD, the employee can apply directly to related HR with transfer request letter (HR-FM-OS-003) and transfer application form (HR-FM-OS-004).
- Related HRD will provide required information such as performance result and disciplinary record to recruiting HOD with applicant’s CV.
- If the applicant is shortlisted, related HRD will contact for personal interview with recruiting HOD.
- When the employee is successful in interview process, related HRD will inform employee with official offer letter and benefit package of new position.
- Related HRD must complete transfer process within one week of official offer letter has sent.
- Employee must complete handover and clearance process within notice period.
- Related HRD will keep the original transfer form (HR-FM-OS-004) in employee’s personal file when the employee on-boards to new position.
DELEGATION OF AUTHORITY (DOA)
|Process||Requested by||Verified by||First Approval||Second Approval||Agreed by|
|Senior Manager & below position||Employee||Related HRD||Releasing HOD||Receiving HOD||BU’s Head|