Roles and Responsibilities of the Chairman of the Board
- Support the operation of the management but have no involvement in the Companies’ routine administration.
- Supervise the operation of the Board to ensure its effectiveness and independence from the management.
- Determine together with the Chief Executive Officers, the meeting agenda as per the Board’s duties and responsibilities.
- Serve as an effective Chairman of the Board’s meetings and the Shareholders’ meetings.
- Encourage all Directors to participate in the meetings.
- Play a vital role in encouraging Directors’ compliance with the scope of duties and responsibilities required of the Board of Directors, laws, and the Good Corporate Governance and Business Code of Conduct principles of IGE Group; Directors must also discharge their duties with responsibility to shareholders and any stakeholders concerned.