Our Board Policies
Board and Its Responsibilities
Directors’ Orientation and Continuous Education Training
All newly appointed Board members shall undergo a formal induction and continuous education program to ensure that they understand:
- their roles and responsibilities;
- the Board’s expectations in terms of their knowledge contribution;
- the nature of the Group’s business;
- current issues faced; and
- strategies adopted by the Group.
All Directors shall ensure that they keep abreast of regulatory changes, other developments and broad business trends. The Board must evaluate the training needs of its Directors on a continuous basis and ensure all Directors have access to appropriate continuing education programs.